The Zowie S2 a mouse focused on small hands mainly, this mouse unlike most Zowie is symmetrical for right-handed people and has two buttons on the side, so you can adapt them to your favorite titles. The Zowie S2 is small, but it is not uncomfortable when it comes to use, in titles that require a lot of the mouse like the FPS.
The mouse features a PixArt PMW 3360 sensor, which is really good and proven in FPS games it is efficient. Regarding DPI customization, we can select between 400,800,1600 and 3200, since it cannot be customized to the taste of the person and it does not have any software to save the settings. Something that is very normal in this type of low-end products, it also has a rate that you can adjust between 125Hz, 500Hz and 1000Hz.
Zowie S2 Features
- Short overall design with enhanced palm support allows for free movement.
- Symmetrical right-handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage.
- Perfect lift-off distance; plug and play (no driver needed)
- 400, 800, 1600, and 3200 DPI adjustment.
- 125, 500, and 1000 Hz adjustable USB report rate.
This mouse is not really perfect, but it is very good compared to its price, it is really small and if you do not have problems with that it is perfect for you, plus it is efficient in games with a lot of movement and the hand does not get tired. One of the biggest problems with this mouse is that it does not have software to customize the setting as we want, but with the default configuration it is fine.